Saturday 14 November 2009

the girl with the thorn in her side

The girl with the thorn in her side,
behind the hatred there lies a murderous desire
for love...

How can they look into my eyes and still they don't believe me?
How can they hear me say those words - still they don't believe me?
And if they don't believe me now, will they ever believe me?
And if they don't believe me now, will they ever, they ever, believe me?
Oh ...

The girl with the thorn in her side,
behind the hatred there lies a bumbiling desire
for love

How can they see the Love in our eyes and still they don't believe us?
And after all this time...
(they don't want to believe us)
And if they don't believe us now, will they ever believe us?

And when you want to live,
how do you start, where do you go,
who do you need to know?
Oh...



3 comments:

  1. grosso! sabía que escribías bien en español, veo que es bilingüe tu habilidad, no me sorprende de la mujer que escribio el reglamento más ingenioso del mundo (E' un mondo...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajaja divinaaaaaa ojala hubiese escrito yo esto, pero de hecho es una cancion de The Smiths.

    Igual me emociono al punto de casi llorar que asumas que tal talento proviene de mi persona :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. juajua q ignorante q soy! esto y más podés escribir!

    ReplyDelete